Sleep Assist was launched in April 2015 and is owned and operated by Jeff Collings.
In 2000 Jeff was diagnosed with severe OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) and has been using CPAP therapy every night ever since.
Jeff was inspired to open his own business when he was disillusioned with the limited product range and the lack of knowledge and expertise in the industry.
In 2003 Jeff founded Melbourne CPAP Service (MCS) which became the largest supplier of CPAP equipment in Victoria. In 2014 Jeff sold this business and his continued passion for the industry inspired him to start Sleep Assist.
Jeff’s extensive experience includes:
- implementing CPAP therapy to more than 4000 patients
- consulted with more than 2000 patients with insomnia
- implemented more than 1000 sleep tests
- Personally trialed every CPAP machine and mask currently on the market
- Graduate Diploma in Sleep Medicine
Jeff’s is very passionate about the benefits that CPAP therapy can provide and this desire for more information has resulted in him being qualified as a Sleep Physiologist by completing postgraduate studies in Sleep Medicine at the University of Sydney.